If you believe you would be an asset to our company and are interested in joining our team we will accept your resume for consideration. Even if there are no open positions we will keep you in mind for future opportunities.
Please send resumes and accompanying documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We ask that you not call or walk-in inquiring about positions. Appointments will be arranged for scheduling reasons.
All packets received must include. Introduction letter, a resume that includes job history for 10 years or from 18 years of age, description of expertise and experience relevant to below job description. (additional information about employment requirements found at bottom of this page.)
To be successful with this company you must be team-oriented, highly productive, work unsupervised, and possess strong work ethics. All positions require good interpersonal skills. If you are not able to communicate with people in a courteous, professional, and friendly manner, You need not apply.
WE DON’T HAVE ANY CURRENT OPENINGS – BUT – If you have the below skills feel free to submit your resume to be considered for future openings.
- Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for estimates, bids, budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have expertise in the creation and execution of group policy objects in Server 2003, 2008, 2012; printer deployment, active directory management, and security.
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal