If you believe you would be an asset to our company and are interested in joining our team we will accept your resume for consideration. Even if there are no open positions we will keep you in mind for future opportunities.
Please send resumes and accompanying documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We ask that you not call or walk-in inquiring about positions. Appointments will be arranged for scheduling reasons.
All packets received must include. Introduction letter, a resume that includes job history for 10 years or from 18 years of age, description of expertise and experience relevant to below job description. (additional information about employment requirements found at bottom of this page.)
To be successful with this company you must be team-oriented, highly productive, work unsupervised, and possess strong work ethics. All positions require good interpersonal skills. If you are not able to communicate with people in a courteous, professional, and friendly manner, You need not apply.
Client Support Technician
Job Description: Provide customer service via telephone support, remote support, onsite service, and bench repair of information technology equipment. Requires in-depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 10, Server 2012, 2016 & 2019). Diagnose, repair, and test hardware and software malfunctions on personal computers and servers. Troubleshoot, install and configure network switches and routers. Install and configure RAID arrays, Network Attached Storage Devices, and backup systems (removable hard drive, standalone backup devices). Build custom computer systems to client specifications and consult clients on suggested configurations for specialty systems. Troubleshoot, install and repair Digital Video Recorder equipment. Repair operating system malfunctions, diagnose and remove malware infections and resolve software conflicts. Certifications such as MSE or A+ are a plus, but not required. Equivalent military training and/or experience is considered sufficient.
A successful candidate will have some, hopefully several, of the above skills/qualities but is not required to have all of them.
IT Team Leader / Manager
Job Description: In addition to all the skills of the Client Support Technician the Team Leader should also be an experienced IT Manager who can maintain and expand our client’s computer networks. The ideal candidate will be able to manage our WAN, LAN, SAN, and EDI computer platforms while looking for ways to grow our networks in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. The IT Manager will be responsible for developing network maintenance and growth plans, Designing Networks, Preparing and delivering quotes, managing the IT staff, and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest networking technologies that could help the company to succeed.
As a supervisor this role would also be required to:
Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs for our clients. Work closely with the client’s departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the networks. Monitor changing network technology and assist in keeping the team apprised of this information. Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company’s clients functional in the event of a crisis. Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released.
This role requires experience supervising others and constantly supervising for efficient and quality team performance.
Secretarial, Marketing, Reception
Seeking an energetic person for secretarial, sales & marketing/reception. The first person you meet when you contact our business is usually this person. Answering phones, greeting customers, creating service orders, assisting with scheduling & invoicing Account Receivables, assist owner with administrative needs, light cleaning, etc.
Extensive training will be provided. Quick learners with a great attitude and work ethic will be considered.
All of our positions require strict criminal background checks.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Comprehensive resumes with education, skills, hobbies, employment history with salary, address history covering 10 years, introduction letter, and starting salary requirements will receive serious consideration.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T SEE OPEN POSITIONS HERE – If you have the below skills feel free to submit your resume to be considered for future openings.
- Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for estimates, bids, budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have expertise in the creation and execution of group policy objects in Server 2003, 2008, 2012; printer deployment, active directory management, and security.
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal