WHAT IS TMS? Total Managed Services
- Unlimited Telephone & Remote support
- Automation of key IT tasks
- Increased productivity and Reduced Downtime
- Flexible Scheduling for all Maintenance
- Greatly Discounting Onsite Service Pricing
- Our services virtually eliminate all onsite requirements
- Priority handling of all your needs
- Proactive IT management – Because Reactive Costs you More!
- Access to a staff of technical experts for you and your users through an integrated web based help desk ticketing system for submittal and tracking of issues.
Our Premier Service Offer
System downtime, viruses, spyware, degraded system performance, losses of productivity… Are the computer systems you rely upon to run your business not working consistently and as expected? These distractions are unnecessary, time-consuming, and very expensive to all businesses.
The majority of computer downtime or onsite service requirements can be avoided by performing preventative maintenance. Previously these services have required a physical network administrator or tech to sit and perform them manually, requiring a great deal of billable onsite time or usually skipped altogether and commonly the culprits in your major issues. We are able to perform virtually all of these tasks remotely.
Our focus is to keep your IT systems operational, available and secure so that you can focus on the everyday demands of expanding your business, managing costs, and increasing revenues. We’re here to help you realize the productivity gains and return on investment you have been expecting from your computer systems all along.
Our Total Managed Services “TMS” provides affordable proactive IT management and support to growing businesses. Utilizing our unique IT automation framework for providing managed services, Your Way Computer Tech Team provides a range of proactive services to keep your computer systems up and running and your people and business productive.
Detailed Feature Information
Hardware Auditing & Reporting using Custom Reports
We can schedule a report to be delivered to you via email upon request that will show you the health of your network for the past 30 days at a glance. Plus, Your IT Manager will have access to many additional customizable reports that include information such as:
- Complete Integrated Management Reports
- Hardware and Software Inventory
- License Usage and Compliance
- Help Desk Trouble Ticket Summary
- Detailed list, table and graphic style reports
- Changes to Computer Hardware or Software
- Network Usage and Statistics
- Computer Logs and Status
- Complete and customizable reports
- Disk Utilization
- Server and Workstation Uptime History
- Security Patch and Update Status
- Complete PC Inventory and Configuration
- Workstations, Laptops, Servers
- Location independent
- LAN, WAN, Mobile and Remote Users behind NAT and Firewalls
- All hardware: CPUs, PCI cards, memory and drives with user notes
- All installed software: Licenses, version numbers, path and description
- System information from DMI and SMBIOS including
- PC makes, model, serial number, mother board type
- Over 40 other detailed configuration items
- OS information, version number and service pack
- Inventory of internal and external network links
- Current network settings including
- Local, WAN and gateway IP addresses
- DNS, WINS, DHCP, and MAC address
- CPU, RAM and Disk Volume details
- Printers, local and network
- User defined fields to capture additional system information
Networks using Domain Controllers deploy in minutes without physically visiting a computer, Network computers not joined to a domain usually require a onetime 5 minute per workstation visit. There is no charge to install the agent on any PC at any level.
No impact on users & No downtime to perform the inventory.
Up to date and accurate inventories
Applications and drivers are all at the most up to date version
Close security holes
Reduce interoperability issues
Transparent to the user other than the help desk icon.
Complete hardware and software profile is stored on the server Inventory data is always available Complete computer summary on one screen Pinpoint failures by manufacturer and model Software License Compliance Reduce multiple on site visits caused by not having the right components
User defined, Scheduled, E-mail notification, Export to HTML, Excel or Word
Automatic Recurring Audits
Complete and up to date Inventory
Terms / Services Definition
Patch Management is automated. The TMS Patch scan is run on the TMS server every day. As soon as new patches are released, the TMS Patch scan automatically detects they are needed and applies all security patches automatically.
TMS Endpoint Security, a powerful and proven add-on to the TMS IT Framework, provides an essential security protection component. By incorporating reactive antivirus and spyware detection with the latest proactive technologies, TMSs and Corporate IT Professionals are able to include effective protection against malicious programs ensuring not only anti-virus protection but protection from unknown threats.
- E-mail scanner
- Significant savings over other antivirus and antispyware software with true central
- Real-Time Protection
- Security Log Monitoring – Daily review of machine security logs to help ensure safe and secure networking environment.
- On Demand Scans Centralized Management
- Virus Log Monitoring – Daily review of machine virus logs to help ensure a safe and virus-free networking environment.
How Secure is this solution? (All Levels of Service)
The TMS agent platform architecture is central to providing maximum security. Each computer managed has a small agent installed. The agent initiates all communications back to the server. Since the agent will not accept any inbound connections, it is impossible for a third party application to attack the agent from the network.
TMS agent does not need any input ports opened on client machines. This lets the agent do its job in any network configuration without introducing susceptibility to inbound port probes or new network attacks.
TMS agent protects against man in the middle attacks by encrypting all communications between the agent and server with 256-bit RC4 using a key that rolls every time the server tasks the agent, typically at least once per day .Since there are no plain text data packets passing over the network, there is nothing available for an attacker to exploit.
Administrators access the TMS server through a Web interface after a secure logon process. The system never sends passwords over the network and never stores them in the database. Only the administrator knows his or her password. The client side combines the password with a random challenge, issued by the TMS server for each session, and hashes it with SHA-1. The server side tests this result to grant access or not. The unique random challenge protects against a man in the middle attack sniffing the network, capturing the random bits, and using them later to access the TMS server.
Scheduled Maintenance Windows
Your Way Computer Tech Team will regularly install patches and critical updates to your server to help ensure that you are guarded against the latest vulnerability threats. For many of these updates to be installed properly your server must be restarted. Your Way Computer Tech Team will restart your servers, as necessary, between our regular maintenance window of 11PM and 4AM Sunday through Saturday. If the expected downtime is greater than 15 minutes then Your Way Computer Tech Team’s Managed Services staff will contact you to inform you of the outage. You reserve the right to request that Your Way Computer Tech Team reschedule the outage to align with your business needs.
Contract and Billing
All managed services contracts are an annual contract obligation and billed monthly. Our TMS package renews automatically on the contract date anniversary unless canceled in writing. The terms are Net 30. Other requested services incurred or requested during this plan will be billed at their regular rates:
Please feel free to contact our current clients for references on our billing practices, we are very proud of our reputation of saving our clients money & time.
Other Packages & Alternative Services
On-Site Rapid Response / After Hours Service – If you have a support contract with us we always make you a priority and we will always work with you to accomplish work during our normal business hours but if you need us after hours or for Emergency Response (You say you need us NOW!) we only provide these services if you’re one of our Total Managed Services “TMS” clients.
Pre-Paid Blocks of Time – Alternatively if you prefer to not be on our TMS but need to have a company you can count on you may want a prepaid package contract or Block of Service Agreement. So we do offer – Legacy service agreements billed in blocks of 50 hours with a minimum of 5 hours’ time charged against this package per month. This plan does not include our TMS automated services and is billed in advance for each month. This provides a nice discount for companies that prefer a PREPAID BLOCK OF SERVICE, and you will still be part of our team and get the benefits that it includes.
Emergency Response Retainer – For those of you that almost never need technical assistance but Peace of Mind is something you have learned has extreme value we offer a simple “Retainer Agreement”
For $200 per month, your Emergency will get a same-day response. This means if you need us you will have a Tech at your location the same business day you call us. This is ONLY available to our TMS clients and you will still be responsible for paying our discounted hourly fees but if that disaster ever strikes you will have access to our team without worry. We offer a very limited amount of these packages.